In 2016 I am challenging myself to read 87 books! It sounds quite a lot to me, especially since my 2015 Challenge was 50 books, but it’s always good to push yourself past your previous goals into new ones.
I have also set some mini-challenges for myself this year too, since I think it makes it easier and more fun when you don’t really know what kind of story you want to get into. So here are my mini-goals for 2016:
- Read 3 classics:
- Read 6 graphic novels:
- Read 4 Historical Fiction novels
- Read 17 Fantasy novels
- Read 27 Young Adult Fiction novels
- Read 11 Adult Fiction novels
- Read 8 Science Fiction novels
- Read 4 Mystery or Thriller novels
- Read 3 Horror novels
- Read 4 LGBTQ+ themed novels
So this is my goal for 2016, and may we all have a very bookish year!